Friday, January 23, 2015

TGIF

Happy Friday!  This week was long and fast at the same time.

Highlights:

1. Dinner with my roommates - so grateful for them!  Thai food so spicy it burned my throat...but so yummy!
2. Small group with just the girls - and the babies.  Love getting to cuddle those little ones.
3. Coffee shop hopping after an afternoon dentist appointment.  Had to leave the first place after my internet time ran out.  Was nice to just sit & work in a different environment.
4. Bingo night with the wild & crazy kids that I tutor.  They were so wound up, but I love em!
5. Finding the courage to talk to strangers just to offer encouraging words or to strike up conversation with people I run into who I think won't remember me.  It's fun making connections.
6. Watching funny squirrel videos, even though I missed Squirrel Appreciation Day.
7. Getting my Notary Public card in the mail - it's official!
8. Making homemade sweet potato fries and lasagna and making a huge mess of the kitchen.
9. Trying out my new glasses.
10. Finding time to relax.

No comments: