Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brrr

It's only the beginning of October and already I hate getting out of bed because it's COLD! Mostly, I'm probably just a wimp, but I really don't like being cold! Luckily for me, I currently have a job that doesn't start til after noon, so I can cuddle up in my pjs & a blanket with a cup of coffee and read my Bible or check emails and such. And by the time I actually have to go outside, I'm pleasantly surprised to find that it's pretty nice out. The only problem here is that I think I need to dress in sweaters and turtlenecks and then I go out and start sweating! haha

I've always had a hard time enjoying fall because I know it means winter is on its way. I'm trying, though... It really is a pretty time of year. I should not complain!



Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Matthew 6:34

1 comment:

Melanie Eccles said...

why yes, I did have the oatmeal at Gull Lake! YUMMO! :D