Thursday, September 30, 2010

Who is this Jesus?

Does it ever baffle you that so many people can claim to follow the same Jesus and yet live by such different standards, teach such different things, interpret his words in such different ways, and worship him in such different churches? I believe some of this can be attributed to the diversity and creativity of our God, but I also think some of it has to do with not truly knowing this Jesus we call our Savior.

It's no wonder non-believers have such a hard time accepting him.

I'm not trying to be condescending of Christians. I know a lot of great people who are living like Jesus. I know I don't always do a great job myself.

It's just interesting...what's to believe...who's really got it right?

I guess it all goes back to the Bible. May that be the only source of our Truth.

No comments: