Thursday, August 12, 2010

Life as of lately...

It's strange to have arrived at the stage in life where the year does not start with fall and end with summer vacation. I feel like summer coming to an end should mean change - in work or school or location, but it doesn't anymore. That's a hard adjustment to make.

I'm ready for change. This summer has been great -- I've enjoyed having a 'real' summer for once, spending time with family, going to weddings, visiting grandparents, and so on. But I'm getting antsy. I enjoy my job, but 15 hours a week doesn't add up to much and leaves a lot of time to fill. I'm ready for a new job. A new adventure. A new place? Something.

It's been a summer of job applications and cover letters and resumes. It's frustrating to apply for so many jobs and never hear a word. I've had one interview, but no news so far. I finally have another interview today at a different place. Not sure that it would be my top pick, but a full time job and experience would be a plus. I'll keep ya posted.


I spent hours chatting with these lovely ladies yesterday...so refreshing! There's nothing better than good friends! :)

No comments: