Thursday, August 26, 2010

Favorite Birthday Memories

This being my 24th birthday and all, I thought I would take some time to reflect on birthdays gone by...

Here are some of my best birthday memories throughout the years:

--The birthday when I was around 6 or 7 and I was too sick to have friends over, but that meant my brother and I got the pinata all to ourselves :P

--When I turned 9 and had a 'kidnapped' party, which was a surprise to the guests...we woke them all up out of bed and brought them to our house in their pajamas to have a morning pj party

--When I was 10 or 11 and my friends & I made ice cream in coffee cans

--One of my college years when Andrea came to visit and we had 'brownie poop'

--My special birthday date with Dave last year out on a boat on Gull Lake

--And all the cakes I've shared throughout the years with my grandma & great grandma, who have birthdays close by...this year we share 205 years!



Happy Birthday Grandmas!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE the get the friends out of bed birthday party.. so orginal... you would do that! Grammies look so thrilled to be blowing out some cake with you:)
Happy birthday my little boogie butt!