Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lots of Laughs

This last month has been crazy...working 10+ hour days, 7 days a week...going, going, going.  And now it's all over.  The Festival is done and I feel like I'm coming off the summer camp high all over again.  It's great to have free time and to get back to normal, but it's also a little bit of a letdown.  What do people do with free time??  I also have next week off....I don't know what I'll do with myself!

Highlights of the Festival:
Learning LOTS about tickets, website updates, merchandise sales and tons more
Seeing Bill Cosby
Watching a full house of inner-city school kids clapping and dancing at a kids concert
The amazing teamwork among our staff
Our wonderful volunteers
Seeing the support and excitement of the community
Watching almost 1000 people throw rubber chickens!

1 comment:

Melanie Eccles said...

Thanks for your comment!

you make PERFECT sense, Kelsey. It's comforting knowing I'm not alone in this--that someone else understands. I appreciate hearing from you that "having an opinion sometimes makes people happier than trying to make them happy." --that's EXACTLY what Kevin's trying to get me to believe.