Saturday, January 15, 2011

Praise God!!

As of Friday, I now officially have a full-time job with benefits and paid vacation!  Woo hoo!  God is good!  (I was originally hired in December on temporary contract, but now it's the real deal.)  It's exciting to work for a place that has a positive impact on the community and to work alongside great people who are so welcoming and encouraging.  I'm starting to feel a little like a grown-up!

In other news, it is definitely winter around here!  The snow just keeps coming every day.  It has been pretty and I haven't hated it yet...hopefully this continues for the long haul....or, rather, hopefully the snow isn't here for the long haul!

Nothing else very newsworthy to report.  I've been lacking in blog inspiration lately.  Maybe next week...

1 comment:

Debbie Luke said...

I understand your celebration! Same thing just happened to me! Praise God for your full time job. That is awesome!